WATCH VIDEO BELOW! BREAKING! – NEWLY SURFACED LAPTOP VIDEO IS DISGUSTING – BIDEN’S CRIME FAMILY IS DARKER THAN YOU THINK! MOTHER OF HUNTER BIDEN’S LOVE CHILD FINALLY SPEAKS OUT…AND IT’S SHOCKING
Have You Been Injured In A Houston Truck Accident – Hire A Lawyer?
- Did you get hit by a semi-truck on the I-10 heading towards Katy?
- Maybe you suffered an injury in a truck accident on the way home from an Astros Game?
- Perhaps an Amazon truck side-swiped you while you were parked on W 18th Street?
No matter how your Houston truck accident occurred, you will face an uphill battle fighting the trucking company and insurers. That’s why you need a Houston truck accident attorney in your corner fighting for you.
With more and more commercial trucks on our roads, we see plenty of major accidents in Houston today. Whether it’s a massive 18 wheeler, a tractor-trailer, or a delivery vehicle like a UPS truck, FedEx truck, or Amazon truck, a truck crash can be devastating to victims and their families.
Our Houston truck accident lawyers are here to help.
Need help NOW? Our Houston truck accident lawyers offer free consultations 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Call 866-720-7920 and ask about our free virtual consultations, or CLICK HERE to send us a question about your auto accident.
There’s absolutely no cost for a confidential case evaluation from our team of nationally-recognized Houston personal injury attorneys. Plus, if you choose to hire us, you pay nothing upfront and absolutely nothing at all unless we win your case!
Houston Truck Accident Lawyer Guide
- Key questions for truck accident victims
- Why choose our attorneys?
- What to do after a truck accident (7 Steps)
- Trucking industry laws & liability
- Common types of collisions
- Common injuries
- About Houston truck accident attorney Matt Bonilla
- Don’t wait—call today
Since establishing our headquarters in Houston, Texas in 1999, our firm has grown to numerous locations across the country, including hubs in Dallas, New Orleans, Los Angeles, and Atlanta. Along the way, we’ve built a trusted network of partners throughout all 50 states who share our values and our commitment to excellence.
**No matter where you’re located, it’s our mission to ensure that you have the finest legal representation for your case.**
We have three convenient Houston locations to better serve trucking accident victims. This means that we can be wherever you need us – when you need us. We offer FREE initial consultations, so you can get the answers you need to your most pressing questions. We can also meet with you in your home, your office, or even your hospital room if you like.
Reach out now to learn more about how we can help. You deserve to have someone on your side fighting for you. There’s a reason why so many injured truck accident victims consider us the best trucking accident lawyers in Houston. Call 866-720-7920 .
How Can We HELPGet a FREE Virtual Consultation
“Mr. Guss & his team significantly exceeded my expectations and the net settlement I received was more than triple…- Norman B.VIEW ALL TESTIMONIALS
SCHEDULE A FREE VIRTUAL VISIT866-433-5113OR SEND US A MESSAGE TODAY >
Houston Practice Areas
18 WHEELER ACCIDENT
18 WHEELER ACCIDENT
How much is my truck accident case in Houston worth?
That is a question we get asked frequently. Fortunately, our Houston truck accident lawyers are here to help answer that question. Simply call us for a FREE case evaulation and we will take over the rest!
While no two truck accident cases in Houston are ever the same, one thing is for certain: truck accidents are expensive.
You’ve already been the victim of a truck accident in Houston; don’t become a victim of the insurance companies too. You’ll need help to prove who was at fault in your truck accident.
Commercial vehicles can weigh as much as 80,000 pounds, causing extreme damage and injuries when they collide with smaller passenger vehicles.
Examples of the losses Houston truck accident victims commonly incur include:
- Medical bills – Severe injuries can require extensive treatments that can result in high medical expenses. Some truck accident victims may require emergency transportation, trauma care, surgeries, hospitalization, time in the intensive care unit, rehabilitative therapies, follow-up visits, medical equipment, medications, home health assistance, and more. Due to high healthcare costs, even minor injuries can result in thousands of dollars in medical bills.
- Lost income and lost earning potential – After a truck accident, many people experience a disruption to their work schedules. You may miss work to receive the treatment you need, especially if you are hospitalized or have to recover from surgery. Even missing work for a doctor’s appointment can result in lost wages for that shift.
- Pain and suffering – Also known as intangible losses, truck accident injuries can result in physical and mental pain and suffering that can greatly interfere with your life. Furthermore, some catastrophic injuries can result in permanent impairments, disfigurement, or disabilities that can destroy the quality of the rest of your life.
- Future losses – At the time of your truck accident claim, your medical treatment may still be ongoing or you may not have returned to work yet. A qualified truck accident law firm will know how to calculate all future losses for you in addition to losses already incurred.
Me and my family will be very very grateful (to Attorney Guss) our whole lives…Norman B | Read More
The Houston truck accident lawyers at Stewart J. Guss, Injury Accident Lawyers see the big picture. We know a truck accident sends devastating ripples through every area of your life, and we understand how to most effectively represent you and recover the highest amount of compensation possible in your claim.
For over 2 decades, our law firm has helped injured Houston trucking accident victims and their families. We know that your time and energy are better spent on your recovery and on putting your life back together again. That is why we work tirelessly to take the legal burdens off of your shoulders. We negotiate with insurance companies, fight trucking companies, and investigate your accident thoroughly to obtain maximum compensation.
There is reason why so many injured Houston truck accident victims choose our law firm to represent them after a serious accident with an 18 wheeler or big rig.
FREE CASE EVALUATION 866-720-7920
Why Choose Our Houston Truck Accident Attorneys?
We track a lot of expenses in our line of work, but we know some things are priceless – like the time and trust of each and every person who comes to us for help.
When you call the law firm of Stewart J. Guss, Injury Accident Lawyers, you will speak with a legal team you can rely on. While other attorneys may be trustworthy strategists, we go above and beyond to provide compassionate, client-first care.
We see the shockwaves that even the most minor of accidents can send through someone’s personal and professional life, and we empathize.
We present your options honestly and answer your concerns promptly, guiding you on the path to the compensation you deserve after a traumatizing truck accident. This might mean filing a Houston truck accident lawsuit.
The best 18 wheeler accident attorney is one with a record of successful settlements and comprehensive knowledge of commercial trucking law. Our Houston personal injury attorneys have extensive experience with car and truck accidents, as well as many other catastrophic auto accident cases.
If you’ve been hurt in a Houston truck accident, we’re ready to fight for what you deserve. When you team up with us, we can:
- connect you to the resources you need, like medical treatment or rental vehicles
- handle the filing of your truck accident claim and all related paperwork
- collect important evidence to strengthen your case
- play hardball with trucking companies and their insurance adjusters
- keep you informed of your rights – and how to protect them
A Houston trucking accident attorney is the ally you want, and the advocate you deserve.
There’s good news: we work on a contingency fee basis, meaning we do not collect any payment unless we win your case. This ensures all truck accident victims have access to the legal representation they deserve.
To learn more about our experienced truck accident attorneys and how we can help you and your family, call us at 866-720-7920. If you prefer, you can CLICK HERE and send us an email. We can offer you a FREE case evaluation and help you get the answers you need!
Leave a Reply